Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's about 9pm Sunday night and I have left my bed a total of 2 times today.  One time for Mexican food with allie, and the second time to get The Best of Friendsss discs 1-4..  We got back from Byron Bay this afternoon around 12.  I finally sobered up on the bus ride home..which was nice until I realized my hangover had set in.  We originally went to Byron so my retarded friends could fall out of an airplane, but because of the rain we just ended up surfing, kind of, swimming in a TEA TREE LAKE, cool, then getting pissed at an Australian brewery in the middle of the afternoon...Lucky we're all pretty well trained drinkers so we just made it a REALLLY long pregame before we ended up going to a bar........so I hear.  After a solid 12-13 hours of drinkinggg i got to retire to the comfort of my 8 roommate hostel.. Where I came to, hearing some dude knocking on our door telling us to pack up because we had to be out of the hostel at 10 am.  Cool.  It was a pretty sick weekend to say the least.  Oh ya, and Allie, Libby, and Marisa had to sit on the wet floor of the bus and i got to sit in the front seatt, sorrrry I'm not sorry guys.
Anyways, it has been raining for as long as I can remember..which is nice for nap days.  Shitty for School dayssss..  My Terri sent me some pictures from home todayy that made me happpieeeee.  She and Lex visit in 14 daysss!!! i could not be more excited.  ALTHOUGH i do wish my mom would cave and send FIL tooo...Who went and hung out with Terri and Lex at Confrence on Saturday.....WHICH THEY WONNNN!!!!
okayyyy,  tired again.  heres a link to the bar we went to this weekend and the hostel we stayed attttt :)

xxxx
KIeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment